39th Annual Santa’s Workshop – A Wave with Santa – Please read entire description
December 12 @ 4:30 pm - December 22 @ 6:30 pmFree
A Christmas Wave with Santa
December 12&13, 2020 from 4:30pm-6:30pm. Weather permitting.
December 16-22, 2020 from 4:30pm-6:30pm. Weather permitting.
Wickham Park has modified Santa’s Workshop this year because we think it is important to share as much of the holiday spirit while still being safe. This year Santa will be outside the Cabin and will greet people from his sleigh. The event will occur from 4:30pm-6:30pm from December 12 & 13 and December 16-22, 2020. Some nights might be cancelled due to rain, snow or extreme cold. We will post on facebook and WFSB should we need to close the event.
Below are a few things everyone should be aware of prior to arriving:
- Everyone must stay in their vehicles. Santa will wave and say Merry Christmas from his sleigh.
- You may bring a wish list for Santa. This will be placed in a basket and given to Santa at the end of the night so he can take it back to the North Pole and see what everyone wants for Christmas.
- Due to the expected high number of vehicles we ask that you wave hi and wish Santa a Merry Christmas and continue to move so everyone has a chance to see Santa.
- Park Rangers will be directing vehicles where to go in order to keep everyone safe.
- There will be multiple light displays in the park to enjoy as you drive up to the Cabin.
- The restroom building across from the Cabin will be open should the need arise.
- We suggest you plan to arrive prior to 6pm. We will close the park gates once we reach the maximum number of cars Santa can see in one night.